Fantasy Event Rules
PLAYER PICKS MODE
Each player picks fighters, round and method.
Picks are based on players’ discretion.
All picks must be submitted before cut off.
League competition has four options:
- CHALLENGE: Player selects the player from league list with an opposing pick and the player is challenged by clicking button
- ACCEPT: Opposing player accepts challenge
- TAP-OUT: Opposing player declines challenge
- DOUBLE DOWN: Doubles the amount of points during the challenge
- 1 point for CORRECT FIGHTER
- Points for CORRECT METHOD:
- 2 points for CORRECT METHOD: TKO/KO
- 2 points for CORRECT METHOD: SUBMISSION
- 1 point for CORRECT METHOD: DECISION (no points for round if fighter wins by decision)
- 2 points for CORRECT ROUND
- 0 points for a DRAW
- 5 points for a CHALLENGE
- 10 points for a DOUBLE DOWN
Each match has its own multiplier to points:
- PRELIM matches are 1x to victory points.
- MAIN CARD matches are 2X to victory points.
- CO-MAIN EVENT matches are 3X to victory points.
- MAIN EVENT matches are 4X to victory points.
- CHAMPIONSHIP matches are 5X to victory points.
BELTS: Victory points can raise your belt level. The higher the level, the more you can challenge.
LEADER BOARD: Points collected are bragging rights.
TROPHY: Fantasy Event winners are marked with a trophy by their name and qualify for an invite for more elite games.